Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dear Diary: Lost Artifacts Brought up From the Past

You're digging around in a box from when you were little.
All of a sudden, you come across a battered notebook.
Opening it, you find scrawls of your childhood.
This isn't an archeological dig finding...
Unless your attic is a dig site.

I was talking with my friend the other day, and she looks at me and says, I found a journal from when I was a kid. I was really messed up! When I asked her what she meant, she replied, Oh, just pages and pages of 'I hate my dad, I hate Sarah(Her little sister)' But, nothing about my mom. I loved my mom. I also had drawings of my dad and sister getting killed or laughed or something else bad happening.
So that got me thinking. What if I was messed up as a kid, too?
So I found a journal. Not much, but it was filled with stories a couple pages in, then suddenly ended, then a new one started. And so the cycle continued.
Not only that, all the characters had names like Nellie Narkinesianalmiothyoulinkjusher or something.

I was weird.
I picniked this!! If you can read the words, it's funnyish.



No comments:

Post a Comment