Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Poetry: Lost

Lost
I had been walking
and roaming around
I once was lost
But now I am found

The world is my household
Welcome and come on in
My pets are wild
with fur, feather, and fin


No paintings of nature on the walls
The truths aren't hidden
Under lies and deception
With the reality deep within


At a new place
Lies are easily believed
So make everywhere your home
A comfy place
is where you'll never leave

I was alone
In this big giant world
I was so scared
and my stomach had curled


But when I discovered 
The secret to smiles
I got right up 
and walked around for miles


Everywhere's my living space
The jungle is my dining room
The forests are my kitchens
The skies are my bedroom



I had been walking
and roaming around
I once was lost
But now I am found

I made the world my home
So I'd never be lost again

This was a totally weird random poem. I have no idea how I came up with it...
It took me all of 15 minutes to make, so it isn't my best work.
Thanks for reading this!




No comments:

Post a Comment