Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 5, 2011

Easter Already?

Have you ever noticed that months before a holiday, stores start pulling out stuff for it?

Seriously, when it's not even the second week of summer vacation, I don't need back-to-school supplies. When I am shopping for back-to-school clothes, I don't need a Halloween costume. When getting Christmas gifts for my family, I don't need Easter baskets.

And then what happens? What happens is that when my brother needs flip-flops, Target is selling snow boots. When I need a sweater, there's tank tops on display. So my family buys less and less from Target, and more from places that know how to read a calendar.

The worst part is that people are getting used to it! But I'm never going to. No, I will not be giving out Easter eggs this October 31. No way!

What do you think? Tell me in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ali!
    I know, that has always bugged me too. I hate when I go shopping for Halloween costumes, and there are little Santas all over the store.
    -R. Sotch
    P.S. LOVE your blog! Yours is so much better than mine. I'm going to follow it.

    ReplyDelete