Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2012

That Made My Day!

That Made My Day!
I have seen and heard quotes throughout the school day that are absolutely perfect. Some are traditional quotes and some are things that people said, but they made me smile. So here are 10 of them, I will post more eventually. They are in no particular order.
1: I hate science. Gravity's a downer, and friction drags.
2: Each day, I find it fun to do the impossible.
3: Whoever says 'nothing's impossible' obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.
4: Defy Gravity Daily
5: Teacher: "This liquid is toxic-"
Girl: "Who wants to drink it for 5 bucks?!"
6: "Poof! You're a dog!" "Really? Well poof, you're a bunny." "Girls, stop arguing, because- Poof! You're both single! Oh wait..."
7: Oh crackers, I forgot my permission slip!
8: "I got all of the books!" "Um, hey, nobody got mine..." "Um..."
9: The funny thing about luck: The harder you work, the more of it you have.
10: Um... I forget.

Number ten? I heard it 5 times in one class. Hehe...
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment