Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Through the Lenses of Life: A poem(and semi dresses too!)

I like wearing my glasses- sometimes.
They catch tiny rays of light and proudly display their find on my lenses, hiding my red eyes.
Their thick black frames, being artistic, take focus away from the bags under my eyes that are only revealing my lack of sleep the night before.
Some may say I hide behind my glasses.
I say I'm utilizing them to an advantage not originally meant as well as their true purpose.
But sometimes, they only show my flaws more than before
So that's why I wear contacts. ;)

VVV TO READ MORE, CLICK HERE  VVV
Hello, y'all!
I have returned from the great unknown to spread a little bloggity joy!
I have no idea what that last sentence means.
Anywho. 


I wanna get a dress for the semi soon. So excited!! So here's what I'm thinking!
Please bear with me, there will be 8 million pictures here. I'm very indecisive.Strapless Dress With Sequin Top
This is bright and funky, just like me.There's also a peach color, since the orange might conflict with my strawberry-blonde tresses(poetic words, poetic license).
Speechless Tube Dress with Tulle Skirt
These colors are gorgeous. Very similar style as the top, it doesn't have sequins but instead has that shiny crinkly stuff. I saw it in the store and loved it.
Speechless® Strapless Side-Pleated Dress
Here's another fun one, and awesome colors as well. It's cute, right? I love the fit, adorable!
Ruby Rox Tie Back Pick Up Dress
This dress still has that flair I love, but it seems more... Sophisticated. Then again, this is a middle-school dance. One thing it has that the others don't? Straps.
My Michelle Glitter-Tulle Party Dress
I adored this one when I saw it in the store. I love the cool colors, and it's just a pretty dress in general.
B. Darlin Crystal-Embellished Strapless Dress
FUN! That's what this dress screams to me. Even the model is having a blast!
My Michelle Scalloped Tube Dress w/ Beaded Waist
This is just a simple style, but the simplicity is what I'm attracted to.


Check out all of these dresses for yourself HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment