Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I know, this post seems random...


'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.


"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! and through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
He chortled in his joy.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT THE METHOD TO MY MADNESS
If you don't know me, this might seem weird. But those who do(everyone who reads this, hehe) know that I have a dog. She is incredibly cute. 

 Examine the pictures, then continue to learn why this relates to anything.

My puppy's name is Vorpal. She is cute, little, and a scaredy-dog.
No, really, look at the third picture. She is hiding under the drivers' seat of a car while the driver was putting a large box into the trunk. She is scared of big things, little things, things that move, things that don't, things that make noise, things that are quiet, strangers, food, toys.
But she is named from the poem showed above, Jabberwocky, by Lewis Carroll.
Our last dog was named Brillig. All pets in the ***** household are named from the poem, actually.
So yeah.
I'm tired. This was being written at 11:00 at night after an exhausting swim practice. I don't know why I am awake.
So I shall post this and then go to sleep.
Sounds good.
GOOD NIGHT!
PS: I might be making a follow-up post to this soon. In about 2 weeks, we are going to the animal shelter in hopes of maybe finding another dog for our family.
GOOD NIGHT FOR REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment