Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 13, 2012

Procrastination

Procrastination.

What is it?
It is putting something off by doing something else.
How do you do it?
Just do something while you are supposed to be doing something else.
Is procrastination good, or bad?
It is bad-ish. It is easy to do, and makes you feel good, but leads to extra stress in the long run.
Is this blog post procrastination?
You bet it is!

Click the link below to read more!
So. Why am I procrastinating? Well, I have this summer reading project to do, and it stinks majorly. 
And I must do it while on vacation at a lovely place after visiting the best mother-freaking childrens' tale related amusement park (use your noodles here)!
I'm struggling to write 10 sentences minimum for each of ten questions which will be graded equal to a test score.
asfkdcjc.

I do not enjoy school.

On another note, do you like the new font? I just noticed the button that lets one change the font, and I kinda like Trebuchet.
Um, yeah.
Ok.
I guess I'll work on my summer reading.
Okay.
I'll go now.
...
...
Dum dee doo...
...
...
Bye.

1 comment: